| "JoJo ~Sono Chi no Sadame~"|
JoJo ~ sono chi no sadame ~
|First included in||Taiko no Tatsujin: Sorairo Version|
|Released||November 21, 2012|
|Performed by||Hiroaki "Tommy" Tominaga|
|Lyrics by||Shoko Fujibayashi|
|Composed by||Kohei Tanaka|
|Arranged by||Kow Otani|
|Label||Warner Home Video|
|In fictional works|
|Featured in||JoJo's Bizarre Adventure|
|Type|| Opening theme song (Ep. 2 to 9)|
Insert song (Ep. 26)
"JoJo ~Sono Chi no Sadame~" (Japanese: ジョジョ ～その血の
It was used as the 1st opening theme song of the TV anime adaptation of Hirohiko Araki's manga JoJo's Bizarre Adventure from episode 2 to episode 9, which covers the manga's Phantom Blood arc. It was also used in the anime as a insert song in episode 26.
The song was first introduced as an anime-genre song in the series as a launch song in Taiko no Tatsujin: Sorairo Version on the arcade side and as a DLC song for Taiko no Tatsujin: Don and Katsu's Space-time Adventure on the console side.
List of game
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Sorairo Version (JP only) (Debut)
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Momoiro Version (JP only)
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Kimidori Version (JP only)
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Murasaki Version (JP only)
- Taiko no Tatsujin: White Version (JP only) (Removed on December 10, 2015)
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Don and Katsu's Space-time Adventure (JP only) (DLC)
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Shinkyoku Tori Houdai!
- Taiko no Tatsujin Plus / Taiko no Tatsujin Plus: Shinkyoku Tori Houdai! (iOS only) (DLC)
Please be aware that the following is for the TV-size version of the song as it was originally featured in the anime/video game series.
|Japanese Kanji||Japanese Rōmaji||English Translation|
- In Taiko no Tatsujin: Sorairo Version, clear the song with full combo will unlock the title 'I Won't Stop Playing Until I Get A Full Combo! (フルコンボまで演奏をやめないッ！)'. Sadly it was removed in Momoiro Version.
- The title itself is a play on 'I am going to beat you until you cry! (君がッ 泣くまで 殴るのをやめないッ!)' said by Jonathan Joestar in Phantom Blood.