| "JoJo ~Sono Chi no Sadame~"|
JoJo ~ sono chi no sadame ~
|First included in||Taiko no Tatsujin: Sorairo Version|
|Notechart by||Kenichiro 'Kuboken' Kubo|
|Released||November 21, 2012|
|Performed by||Hiroaki "Tommy" Tominaga|
|Lyrics by||Shoko Fujibayashi|
|Composed by||Kohei Tanaka|
|Arranged by||Kow Otani|
|Label||Warner Home Video|
|In fictional works|
|Featured in||JoJo's Bizarre Adventure|
|Type|| Opening theme song (Ep. 2 to 9)|
Insert song (Ep. 26)
"JoJo ~Sono Chi no Sadame~" (Japanese: ジョジョ ～その血の
About the song
The song was included in the single release of the same name, which was released on November 21, 2012 under Warner Home Video label. It was also his solo debut.
It was used as the 1st opening theme song of the TV anime adaptation of Hirohiko Araki's manga JoJo's Bizarre Adventure from episode 2 to episode 9, which covers the manga's Phantom Blood arc. It was also used in the anime as a insert song in episode 26.
The song was first introduced as an anime-genre song in the series as a launch song in Taiko no Tatsujin: Sorairo Version on the arcade side and as a DLC song for Taiko no Tatsujin: Don and Katsu's Space-time Adventure on the console side.
List of games
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Sorairo Version (JP only) (Debut)
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Momoiro Version (JP only)
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Kimidori Version (JP only)
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Murasaki Version (JP only)
- Taiko no Tatsujin: White Version (JP only) (Removed on December 10, 2015)
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Don and Katsu's Space-time Adventure (JP only) (DLC)
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Shinkyoku Tori Houdai!
- Taiko no Tatsujin Plus / Taiko no Tatsujin Plus: Shinkyoku Tori Houdai! (iOS only) (DLC)
- Please be aware that the following is for the TV-size version of the song as it was originally featured in the anime/video game series.
|Japanese Kanji||Japanese Rōmaji||English Translation|
- In Taiko no Tatsujin: Sorairo Version, clear the song with full combo will unlock the title 'I Won't Stop Playing Until I Get A Full Combo! (フルコンボまで演奏をやめないッ！)'. Sadly it was removed in Momoiro Version.
- The title itself is a play on 'I am going to beat you until you cry! (君がッ 泣くまで 殴るのをやめないッ!)' said by Jonathan Joestar in Phantom Blood.