| "Warera Omou, Yue ni Warera Ari"|
Warera Omou, Yue ni Warera Ari
|First included in||Taiko no Tatsujin: Atsumete★Tomodachi Daisakusen!|
|Notechart by||Takehito 'Sasaoka' Sasaoka|
|Released||December 9, 2015|
|Lyrics by||Show Ayanocozey|
|Composed by||Show Ayanocozey|
|Arranged by||Takeshi Kiuchi|
|Label||Avex Trax (Avex Group)|
|In fictional works|
|Featured in||Kamen Rider Ghost|
|Type|| Opening theme song|
Insert song (ep. 33, 38)
Ending theme song (ep. 49)
About the song
The CD single release of the same name was released under the Avex Group's Avex Trax label on December 9, 2015 and is Kishidan's 20th single. The song was later included in their 8th album "Furyohin", which was released on January 27, 2016.
It was used as the opening song for the 2015-2016 TV tokusatsu series Kamen Rider Ghost, as well as used as the insert song (Episode 33 and 38) and ending song (Episode 49).
It was first included in Taiko no Tatsujin: Atsumete★Tomodachi Daisakusen! as DLC song on the console platform and later in Taiko no Tatsujin: White Version since Japanese version's 1.10 update and Asia version's launch 0.05 firmware on arcade platform.
List of games
- Taiko no Tatsujin: White Version (JP ver. 1.10 / SEA ver. 0.05)
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Red Version
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Yellow Version
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Blue Version
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Atsumete★Tomodachi Daisakusen! (DLC) (Debut)
- Taiko no Tatsujin: Dokodon! Mystery Adventure
- Taiko no Tatsujin Plus: Shinkyoku Tori Houdai! (Shinkyoku Tori Houdai-limited DLC)
- Please be aware that the following is for the TV-size version of the song as it was originally featured in the anime/video game series.
|Japanese Kanji||Japanese Rōmaji||English Translation|
- Since White Version's JP 5.07 update, playing the song will grants player the title 'Kaigan! Ore! (Japanese: カイガン！オレ！, Kaigan! Ore)' and the Kamen Rider Ghost costume.
- This is one of the songs that are required to be norma cleared in one run in order to obtain the title 'Hero Donder (Japanese: ヒーロードンだー, Hīrō Donda ̄)'.